Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mantra for happiness : Take one day at a time...


( learnt it at SJC Kalimpong..A beautiful prayer)

One day at a time sweet Jesus,
that's all I'm asking from you
help me today
Show me the way
Show me the stairway
I have to climb
Lord for my sake
teach me to take
one day at a time

Take on life one day at a time. Make the most of today, of now. Try to live in the present n savour each moment.' cause   
aage bhee jaane na tu
peeche bhi jaane na tu
jo bhi hai
bas ek yahi pal hai 

Give each moment your best..Self doubt, hiccups, obstacles are all part of the trek towards a desired outcome. They simply add texture and newer dimensions to the otherwise staid and event-less journey called life..an added charm, a hint o spice!

So enjoy it while it's yum, n give up wishing it were smooth n bland... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment